FREMONT CLUBS 2023 - 2024
- Battle of the Books: Battle of the Books is a book-related competition. Students are quizzed about books that they have read from the designated Battle of the Books reading list. 2:30 - 3:00 Friday, Room 26 (starting mid Oct.)
- Book Club: Taggart's Little Book Club. Mondays 7:15 AM - 7:30 AM in Room 35. So many books, so little time. All students welcome!
- Bible Study: Dates: TBD
- Campus Life: Thursdays during lunch. RM 33, both lunches. Campus Life is a Christian based organization that offers a place to have fun with peers and talk and be heard without judgment.
- Chess Club: Mondays 2:30 - 3:00 in the Library. (starting in Nov.)
- Craft Club: Wednesdays 1:30 - 3:30, beginning Nov. 18. Room 26. Crafting club open to anyone. Contact Kris Buzby
- Cribbage: Tuesdays, 2:30-3:30 in Library. It's a 400 year old card game played by thousands of people all over the world. All are invited. If you don’t know how to play we will teach you. Contact Tracy Grauer (Rm. 27)
- Educational Talent Search (ETS): The Educational Talent Search programs serve young people in grades six through 12. In addition to advising, participants receive information about college admission requirements, scholarships, and various financial aid programs.
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA): Every other Thursday, Room 33 at 2:30. Joining FBLS at Fremont Middle School wil allow you to enhance your leadership skills, expand your business knowledge, contribute to your community, and earn recognition by immersing yourself in your school, community, and FBLA programs. Members are expected to attend one meeting per month.
- Homework Help: Every day after school. 2:30 - 3:30. Room 17. After school location for students to work on and get help with homework. A snack is provided.
- Lunch Bunch: Wednesdays at lunch. Looking on the bright side, meet new friends, social interaction, fun activities. Starting 10/25.
- Robotics Club: Dates TBD